If more people use public transport, there will be less trafﬁc, making everyone’s travel quicker and easier. To ease congestion, cities around the world are consciously pursuing a transition towards more people using public transport.
- The Adelaide Connector has been operating since 2000
- Every year the bus service transports over 150,000 passengers
- The bus ﬂeet consists of three buses including Tindo, the world’s ﬁrst
- solar-powered electric bus that is recharged using 100% solar energy.
- Tindo travels over 50,000km per year and saves 14,000 litres of diesel